What are the differences between the ebook and the print versions of Harmony Fine Arts plans?
This is a frequently asked question from customers of Harmony Fine Arts plans. Both versions of Harmony Fine Arts will help your family get started with consistent artist and composer study. With flexible options and a variety of resources for each grade level, you will not be disappointed with either version…ebook or print.
Harmony Fine Arts Ebook Plans:
- Your plans will come as a pdf download that you can save to your computer or a flash drive. You are welcome to print the plans out for your family’s use which includes printing the notebook pages and coloring pages for each member of your family.
- The art prints in the ebook version can be viewed on the screen or printed out if desired for picture study.
- The links to all the resources in the ebook version are clickable for your convenience.
- Benefits include saving money on the plans and shipping.
Harmony Fine Arts Print Plans:
The print version of the Harmony Fine Arts plans are the same as the ebook pdf version except for the following features:
- The print version does not include art prints.
- You will need to scan and print or photocopy the notebook pages and coloring pages for each member of your family.
- The links for resources are listed in the notes section for you to type in and use with the plans.
- The print version comes printed with no hole punches or binding. This allows for a variety of storage methods: punch holes and put in a 3-ring binder, bind with a comb binder, or slip the pages into sheet protectors and into a binder.
Please feel free to email me at any time with further questions or for help in picking a Harmony Fine Arts grade that will fit your family.