Winter always brings out the creative side in me. When the weather is good I like to be outdoors taking long walks and working in the garden but once the weather is cold I am content to be at my desk or in my studio creating things. I have been thinking about my winter list of things to do and came up with some ideas that I am excited about doing. I thought I would share it with you.
1. Finish my Grand Tetons stitchery and frame it. I am so close to completing this little project that it seems silly not to just sit and do it!
3. Finish decorating our newly remodeled bathroom. I would love to use some of these vintage national park posters in my bathroom but to frame them would cost a lot. I found some vintage Yosemite National Park postcards in my stash and I am going to use them instead.
4. Work in my scrapbook! I have not created any pages in so long and I am itching to spread out my supplies and dig in. I have our Yosemite trip photos from this past year ready to go and also a lot of important family events like Mr. B’s graduation to complete.
5. I want to create a new weekly chore list for myself. My life has changed this year and I need to create a new cleaning routine…streamlined!
6. I am almost done making my emergency go bags but I really need to finish. I will share my resources when I finish.
7. Have a fire in the firepit at least once in December and once in January.
9. Help my mom with a couple projects at her house. She needs me to help lift and carry things for her.
10. I have made it a personal goal to write cards or letters every day in the month of January. I have been gathering supplies and stamps for this goal.
I will keep you posted on how my winter goals progress….love seeing each item enjoyed and completed.