Free Downloads For The Whole Family
Harmony Fine Arts offers quite a few free plans for your homeschool use. My hope is that these plans will help you get started with art and music appreciation in your home. There is so much joy in sharing these experiences with your children and sometimes we all need a little help knowing where to start.
- Monet and Mendelssohn – Six Week Mini-Unit
- Art and Music 1800′s – Year Plan Coordinated with Tapestry of Grace Year 3 (high school level)
- Four Fabulous Fauvists
- Summer Art Show Printables
- Printable Listening Log
High School Free Downloads
For your high school art and music, I have created plans that are simple and clear for you to use as part of your Fine Arts credit. These are meant for the high school student to complete independently with little or no help from a parent. There is no previous experience necessary and the plans can be covered at a reasonable pace over the four years of high school or faster if you allow more time each week. See this page for more specifics: Rhetoric Art and Music.
Please note that the current free music appreciation plans use an older version of the book The Classical Music Experience but by using the table of contents, you will easily be able to find the updated page numbers and selections to listen to with the Harmony Fine Arts plans.
- Harmony Fine Arts Grade 9 Music Appreciation
- Harmony Fine Arts Grade 10 Music Appreciation
- Harmony Fine Arts Grade 11 Music Appreciation
- Harmony Fine Arts Grade 12 Music Appreciation
- Harmony Fine Arts Grade 12 Art Appreciation