Harmony Fine Arts Grade 4 plans feature Modern (or 20th Century) period art and music. If you have older children, there are also middle school level art and music appreciation plans for Modern Era Art and Music (Grade 8). Please note that Grade 4 and Grade 8 have different artists and composers so they will not “match” except in covering the same time period.
Art Option 1: All the artwork is linked to internet sources and you can view them online or you can print the paintings out to view and then add them to your art notebooks.
Art Option 2: This option will schedule a variety of activities including viewing artwork, reading about artists, completing notebook pages, and art projects. Coloring pages for the artists are included for you to print or copy.
Art Option 3: Option three will step you through Mona Brookes’ Drawing With Children. Along with these plans you will also be completing many of the same activities as Option two. (YouTube slideshows, notebook pages, and coloring pages.)
Composer Study: The Harmony Fine Arts plans for this level include six composers.
- 36 Weeks of Plans – 6 artists and 6 composers.
- Ebook format includes links to internet sources for viewing artwork, additional activities, and YouTube listening and viewing.
- Ebook and Print editions include notebook pages and coloring pages to use as a follow-up to your study.
- Ebook format includes art prints to view and/or print out for your personal use.
- Plans for Drawing With Children….more in-depth with extra projects scheduled for each section.
- Example week with lots of details and images: Harmony Fine Arts Grade 4 Sample Week.
- Resources can be seen on my Amazon.com store.