These easy to use art and music appreciation plans are waiting for your study of Vermeer and Joseph Haydn!
- Full nine week plans for both art and music appreciation, specific suggestions for each week
- 40 pages long, including 16 custom notebooking pages
- 9 full-color large prints for artist study plus 8 mini-prints
- All links are provided for viewing artwork online, as well as additional study for Vermeer
- Every painting has a follow-up project: coloring pages, supplies lists, and full instructions provided
- Listening suggestions provided, many with online listening links, YouTube videos, and follow-up activities for Haydn
- Suggested additional resources to complement studies, reasonably priced
- This mini-unit was written so children of all ages can participate in art and music appreciation in your family. Viewing great paintings and listening to Haydn’s music are both appropriate activities for all members of your family.
- This ebook plan is available for $3.95.
Would you like to see a sample?
HFA Vermeer and Haydn Sample July 2016
I have written the plans in such a way that you don’t need any additional resources if you are on a limited budget. If your circumstances allow, the one resource you might consider purchasing is the CD for listening to Haydn for the nine weeks outlined in the plans.
This mini-unit can be used at any time of the year and is not seasonal in theme. My mini-units are written so you can pick and chose when to study and how to study each artist and composer featured. The plans are flexible enough that you can use them with all ages of children in your family.
The great thing about ebooks is that you purchase once and then you can use them multiple time and they are not consumed. You can print the notebooking pages and prints as many times as you need to for your family.