The Ultimate Homeschool Planner -a planning system designed by Debra Bell
I received this planner at the BEECH Retreat back in January and have had a good chance to look through it over the past few months. This is a wonderful planner for homeschool moms! I sure wish I would have had this way back when I was in the thick of homeschooling 3 or 4 kids. I would have loved using the planning pages and the journal pages too.
Things I like about this planner.
- Multiple student plans can be organized by day and week for an “at a glance” look at what needs to be accomplished.
- Each page has nice big boxes and line spacing for you to hand write your information easily.
- There are places to record weekly notes, supplies needed, and other family appointments.
- Goal pages for character and academic goals.
- There are introductory pages teaching you how to use this planner.
- There are pages for recording weekly memorable moments! I would have used this and cherished looking back on it.
- Spiral bound-it lays flat nicely on the table for easy use.
- This is definitely a Christian product with spiritual encouragement and reflections.
Since I am no longer homeschooling, I would love to give my copy of The Ultimate Homeschool Planner (ISBN 978-1-935495-93-2) away to one of my readers. Please use the Rafflecopter gadget below to enter for your chance to receive this planner. I will pick a winner on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 in the evening and contact the winner directly. Open to Continental US residents only.
a Rafflecopter giveaway