Gigantic Ebook Bundle –
Includes 3 of my Harmony Fine Arts Mini-Units
And my More Nature Study Autumn Outdoor Hour Challenge Ebook!
This is a fantastic deal for all parents who want an ebook library of resources for all kinds of learning and fun. This ebook Omnibus bundle includes over $590 worth of ebooks for just $25. Act fast because this Omnibus is only going to be available until August 25, 2013…that is next Sunday.
Here is what you get for $25!
- 101 Ways to Make Spelling Fun: written by Tamara Chilver from Teaching with TLC
- 1st Grade Summer Learning RRR: written by Beth Gorden from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- 2012 Worksheet Packet: written by Lauren Hill from Mama’s Learning Corner
- 31 Days to Build a Better Spouse: written by Ashley Pichea from Life by Ashley Pichea
- 4 Easy Steps to Homeschooling Success: written by Kirsten Joy Torrado from Kirsten Joy Awake
- 51 Frugal Father-Daughter Date Ideas: written by Ashley Pichea from Life by Ashley Pichea
- Animal ABCs: written by Carisa Hinson from 1+1+1=1
- Art for All Ages: Chalk Pastels Through the Seasons: written by Tricia Hodges from Hodgepodge
- The Art of Strewing: written by Aadel Bussinger from These Temporary Tents
- Blog at Home Mom: written by Christin Slade from Joyful Mothering
- Boyschooling: written by Jamerrill Stewart from Free Homeschool Deals
- Called Home: Finding Joy in Letting God Lead Your Homeschool: written by Karen DeBeus from Simply Living…for Him
- Cerebration Concentration: 50 Ways to Develop Concentration: written by Marianne Vanderkolk from Design Your Homeschool
- Children’s Bible Book Set: written by Janine LaTulipe from Blue Manor Academy
- Christian Kids Explore Science Experiment Sampler : written by Maureen Spell and Bright Ideas Press
- Complete: written by Arabah Joy from Arabah Joy
- Comprehensive Homeschool Unit Study Planner: written by Tina Robertson from Tina’s Dynamic Homeschool Plus
- Copywork for McGuffey’s First Reader: written by Amy Maze from Classical Copywork
- Copywork Lessons for Future Heroes: written by Ami Brainerd from Walking by the Way
- Coupon Quick Start Guide: The Easiest and Fastest Way to Serious Savings and Free Groceries: written by Angela Newsom from Coupon Makeover
- Create Your Own Penmanship Pages – Pentime Manuscript Font: written by Sheri Graham from Sheri Graham
- Degas and Prokofiev Mini-Unit: written by Barbara McCoy from Harmony Fine Arts
- Designing Your Language Arts Curriculum: written by Jimmie Lanley from Jimmie’s Collage
- The Dig for Kids: written by Patrick and Ruth Schwenk from The Better Mom
- Discover Africa!: written by Jessica from Balancing Everything
- Dyslexia 101: Truths, Myths and What Really Works: written by Marianne Sunderland from Abundant Life
- Early Elementary Fractions: written by A+ Interactive Math from A+ Interactive Math
- Easy Oven-Free Dinners: written by Tabitha Philen from Meet Penny
- Easy Peasy Penmanship: written by Diane Hurst from Gentle Shepherd
- Encompass Preschool Curriculum: written by Kathy Gossen from Cornerstone Confessions
- Energy Explosion: A 7 Day Guide to Jump Start Your Energy: written by Arabah Joy from Arabah Joy
- Essay Tune Up: written by Jimmie Lanley from Jimmie’s Collage
- Family Homeschool Planner: written by Patricia Espinoza from Raising a Self-Reliant Child
- Finding Educational Activities in the Most Unexpected Places: 200+ Activities for Young Children Using Common Household Objects: written by Angie Kauffman from Many Little Blessings
- Finding Joy in Depression: written by Amanda Pelser from The Pelsers
- Finding Your Vision: Beginning (or Continuing) Your Homeschool Journey With the End in Mind: written by Connie Stults from the daisyhead
- God Said So: written by Alisha Gratehouse from Flourish
- God’s Little Explorers Preschool Curriculum: written by Stacie Nelson from Motherhood on a Dime
- God’s Word in My Heart: A Scripture Learning Guide with Memory Verses: written by Jenn Thorson from The Purposeful Mom
- The Homemaker’s Guide to Creating the Perfect Schedule: written by Amy Roberts from Raising Arrows
- Homeschooling 101: written by Erica from Confessions of a Homeschooler
- Homeschooling 101: written by Kris Bales from Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers
- Homeschooling by the Numbers: written by Angie Kauffman from The Homeschool Classroom
- Christian Homeschooling With Netflix, Amazon, & More : written by Angela Newsom from Cross and Quill Media
- How the 8 Types of Learners Approach New Concepts: written by Jen Lilienstein from Kidzmet
- Illustrated Keepsake Alphabet Dictionary: written by Jennifer from Mama Jenn
- Kick Your Fears To The Curb! 10 Motivating Tips To Help You Overcome Homeschooling Fears: written by Demetria Zinga from Christian Homeschool Moms
- Language Arts Lessons with Aesop’s Fables: The Town Mouse and the Country Mouse: written by Marianne Vanderkolk from Design Your Homeschool
- Lapbooking Made Simple : written by Heidi St. John from The Busy Mom
- Learning for the “Littles” – A Preschool Notebook: written by Sheri Graham from Sheri Graham
- Learning is Fun! Literacy and Math Pack – 10 Centers for Back to School, All Year: written by Sallie Borrink from Sallie Borrink
- Letter of the Week: written by Erica from Confessions of a Homeschooler
- Literature Study Guide & Lapbook: Frog and Toad are Friends: written by Beth Gorden from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Literature Study Guide & Lapbook: The Door in the Wall: written by Beth Gorden from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Love Your Mayhem: written by Amy Landisman from Adorable Chaos
- Menu Planner: written by Marianne Vanderkolk from Design Your Homeschool
- Nature Study Printables for Toddlers and Preschoolers: written by Maureen Spell from SpellOutloud
- Notebooking Success: written by Jimmie Lanley from The Notebooking Fairy
- Our Family Vision Statement : Your How To Homeschool Guide: written by Marianne Vanderkolk from Design Your Homeschool
- Outdoor Hour Challenge – Autumn Nature Study Ebook: written by Barbara McCoy from Handbook of Nature Study
- Overwhelmed: Hope and Help for the Fiinancially Weary: written by Richele McFarlin from OverwhelmedBook
- Plan Your Own Home School Curriculum: written by Dr. Marie-Claire Moreau from Quick Start Homeschool
- Poetry Guide: written by Valerie McClintick from The Crafty Classroom
- Poetry Lesson : written by WriteShop
- Prayer Cards: written by Kim Sorgius from Not Consumed
- Praying Proverbs 31: prayers for a daughter’s virtue: written by Tracy Glockle from Growing In Grace
- The Preschool Journey: written by Angela Thayer from Teaching Mama
- Preschoolers and Peace: Homeschooling Older Kids With Success While Loving the Little Ones at Your Feet: written by Kendra Fletcher from Preschoolers and Peace
- Princess Training: for the King’s glory: written by Richele McFarlin from Under the Golden Apple Tree
- Recordkeeping for Unschoolers: written by Sara McGrath from Unschooling Lifestyle
- The Relaxed Art of Eclectic Homeschooling : written by Amber Oliver from Classic Housewife
- Return of the Routine: Six Simple Steps to Success: written by Tricia Hodges from Hodgepodge
- Science for Smart Kids: Electricity and Magnetism: written by Colleen Kessler from Raising Lifelong Learners
- Sensory Bins: The What, The How & The Why: written by Sharla Kostelyk from The Chaos and The Clutter
- Shield: A Framework of Self-Care for Foster & Adoptive Families: written by Sharla Kostelyk from The Chaos and The Clutter
- Simply Homeschool: Having Less Clutter and More Joy in Your Homeschool: written by Karen DeBeus from Simply Living…for Him
- Southern Hodgepodge cookbook bundle: written by Tricia Hodges from Hodgepodge
- Spectacular Spiders: written by Cindy West from Our Journey Westward
- The Story of Abraham Linoln : written by Heritage History from Heritage History
- SQUILT Volume 1: Baroque Composers: written by Mary Prather from Homegrown Learners
- Steady Days: A Journey Toward Intentional, Professional Motherhood: written by Jamie Martin from Simple Homeschool
- Think Outside the Classroom: A Practical Approach to Relaxed Homeschooling: written by Kelly Crawford from Generation Cedar
- Tiger Hunt!: written by Christy Halsell from One Fun Mom
- Van Gogh and Handel Mini-Unit: written by Barbara McCoy from Harmony Fine Arts
- Vermeer and Haydn Mini-Unit: written by Barbara McCoy from Harmony Fine Arts
- Weekly Homeschool Planner: written by Jolanthe from Homeschool Creations
- Write Through the Bible: Philippians 2:1-18 (Cursive, ESV): written by Trisha Gilkerson from Intoxicated on Life
- Write Through the Bible: Philippians 2:1-18 (Manuscript, ESV): written by Trisha Gilkerson from Intoxicated on Life
- You Can Do It Too – 25 Homeschool Families Share Their Stories: written by Lorilee Lippincott from Loving Simple Living
- You Can Read Bundle: written by Carisa Hinson from 1+1+1=1
Additional Resources: Codes and Links Provided After Purchase
From Fortuigence: Get kids ready for writing! Grab access to a short online course that supports you in setting a powerful setting for your kids to become strong writers. A $79 value — yours free!
From A Plan in Place: 10% off entire order.
From Heritage History: download one free book of your choice, worth $1.99.
From WriteShop: 15% off storewide.
From A+ TutorSoft: 20% off your entire order.
Also from A+ TutorSoft: download a free ($21.99 value) math supplement that helps to build a strong foundation and close learning gaps for struggling students.
From Bright Ideas Press: Free media shipping with an order of $30 or more.
From Real Life Press: 15% off entire purchase in the store.
From Shining Dawn Books: Get 30% off ANY order through the end of August, 2013.
From Kirsten Joy Awake: Download a free copy of Bible Writer: Volume 1, an all in one Bible Memory and Copywork curriculum.
Deal ends Sunday, August 25, 2013.
$590 value for only $25!
Deal ends Sunday, August 25, 2013.
$590 value for only $25!
This blog promotion includes my affiliate links for the Omnibus.