Notebooking in Your Homeschool
I have gathered quite a few of my notebooking posts from the past into this one entry for you. Notebooking is such a valuable tool in learning more deeply about a subject. I found with my boys that notebooking made their learning more personalized and fun for them. Each Friday when they would share their pages with me, I could see how they had processed their reading and research into a concise recapon their notebooking page. Take a look at some of the ways we used notebooking in our homeschool.
- Top Five Reasons to Use Notebooking in Your High School
- Notebooking-Build Good Habits in Your Homeschooler
- History Timeline With Notebook Pages
- Notebooking With Living Books
- Notebooking On The Fly – Planning Procrastination
- How to Set Up a History Notebook Using a Timeline and Notebooking Pages
- Notebooking – Year End Organization
- Book of Centuries Notebook Pages – Using a Timeline
- How to Use Notebook Pages to Write an Essay
- Notebook Pages in a Charlotte Mason Homeschool
I have had a long relationship with Debra at NotebookingPages.com. Her products were just what I needed when I was starting to include notebook pages in my homeschooling plans. I highly recommend purchasing a Treasury Notebooking Membership at NotebookingPages.com.